Lead IT Auditor (Manager)Apply for this position
- London, UK
- £65000-75000/annum + excellent benefits and bonus
- Technology Audit
Job reference MS015
Lead IT Auditor (Manager) – Top Tier Prestigious Bank - London
Our client is a top tier, well-respected bank based in London.
We are looking for a Lead IT Auditor (Internal Audit – manager) in a dynamic and high performance team. You will be based in London.
The role requires the ability to:
Essential Technical Experience
- Experience of managing audit assignments end-to-end, including providing oversight and quality assurance of the output produced by staff working on the assignment.
- Good working knowledge of industry best practices (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001/2).
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of reviewing and testing both application level and general IT controls and configuration.
- Demonstrable experience of identifying, recommending and driving through practical, cost effective control improvements.
- Experience of working in the financial services industry and knowledge of the UK financial services regulatory environment is desirable.
- Education to degree level and other relevant qualification would be an advantage (eg ACA, CISA, ITIL, CISSP, CISM, Prince 2).
You will also need to display the following skills:
- Enthusiastic, committed and able to drive positive change and create business value through the performance of well thought out, thorough audit work.
- Ability to push back and challenge the status quo where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to openly express views and opinions (and to encourage others to do so).
- Comfortable building business relationships and liaising with senior management and external stakeholders.
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to explain highly technical audit findings in a straight-forward manner to senior stakeholders not familiar with the technical detail, and tailors outputs to audience.
- Able to work co-operatively and effectively with others in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring that own and other outputs are accurate and supportable the first time.
- Thinks creatively to develop solutions to difficult or complex problems.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and deliver within pre-agreed deadlines.
- Flexible style to encourage inclusivity.
If you are interested in hearing more or interested in the opportunity, feel free to submit your CV to Maya on email@example.com.