IT Audit/Cyber Security DirectorApply for this position
- Munich, Germany
- €100,000-€140,000/annum + excellent benefits and bonus
- Technology Audit
Job reference MS014
IT Audit/Cyber Security Director – Fortune 500 Business – Germany
Our client is a global Fortune 500 Electronics Multinational with its headquarters in Germany.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Audit Director to lead an ambitious, dynamic and multinational team. You will be based in Munich and travel up to 50% globally.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead teams of Senior managers, Managers and Auditors to conduct global IT/Cyber security reviews. You will also to a smaller degree get involved with Application, ITGC reviews etc.
- Drive the Cyber Security Audit agenda / framework within the business globally
- Take the strategic initiative in making sure that the business is best in class with its Cyber Audit framework and roadmap
- Provide advice to reduce risks and drive change at all levels of the company
- Lead multiple engagements through planning, field-work, closing meetings and final reporting
- Work closely with other parties to align on conclusions and communication towards clients
- Lead audit closing meetings with senior management
Your skill set will include:
- Extensive professional experience within a similar industry or a top tier (Big 4) or similar practice
- Strong academic background (degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance)
- Strong leadership skills and managerial experience with an affinity for business and technology
- Extensive knowledge & prior background within a Cyber / Information Security role. Of particular interest will be if you have had previous hands-on experience with penetration and vulnerability testing.
- Proven experiences in project Management within international environments
- CISA/CISM/CISSP/CEH or local equivalent are a plus
- Based in Munich - happy to travel up to 50% internationally
- Strong desire and drive for future senior leadership roles and you will currently be comfortable working with C level executives
- Fluent in English; German is not required
Reason for joining
In return the role offers strong career progression opportunities in different parts of the business. This is a unique opportunity to shape and drive the Cyber Audit strategy within a very well-known Global brand. The current team will be looking expanding under your direction. In addition to that it’s also a unique opportunity to work for a well-known Fortune 500 Multinational, and gain international exposure.
If you are interested in hearing more or interested in the opportunity, feel free to submit your CV to Maya on Maya.Stragier@apollo-solutions.com or call on +32 28 08 14 65.